[squid-users] Squid & FWTK

From: John Szkudlapski <johns@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:24:02 +0100

Hi There

I ned to be able to allow users to use FTP clients, so I was thinking of
putting on the Firewall Tool Kit (www.fwtk.org), and was wondering wether
anyone knows if/can it be run on the same system as a squid server? i.e on a
differnt port to squid

or should I install it on another server and get the ftp clients to look @
that?

any advice / guidance would be grateful

regards

------------------------------------
John Paul Szkudlapski (Web Manager)
Computer Services - BSFC
t: +44 151 651 3720
f: +44 151 653 4419
m: +44 780 154 2033
w: http://hermes.bsfc.ac.uk

Birkenhead Sixth Form College

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only;
If it has come to you in error please notify compserv@bsfc.ac.uk

The contents of this e-mail are the personal views of the sender,
which may not necessarily reflect those of the college.

This message has been scanned for viruses.
The college cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses
which may have come from external sources.