Re: [squid-users] Transparent Proxy for second subnet behind firewall?

From: Mark Eanes <Mark.Eanes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 13:02:46 -0400

Please check your bits for both subnets and ensure they match what is in the acl, httpd_access, and within the network itself.

It sounds as if there is a mismatch in there somewhere.

Mark

>>> Malcolm Turnbull <malcolm.turnbull@waterers.co.uk> 07/31/02 06:49PM >>>
I think so.. I have

acl crocus_lan src 10.0.0.0/255.255.0.0
acl waterers_lan src 10.1.0.0/255.255.255.0

http_access allow crocus_lan
http_access allow waterers_lan

Regards,
Malcolm.