[squid-users] Parents, CGI and round robin...

From: Sander Winkel <awinkel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 13:51:22 +0200

Hello,

I have two internetconnections of two providers.
One of the providers has a proxyserver and at the other line I have
connected a proxy.
The users connect first to a proxyserver which work with round-robin to
split the data traffic around the two connections.
This load balancer cached data too.
The other proxies are the parents for the load balancer.
The load balancer has to connect to one of the proxies to get data of
Internet, the load balancer has no direct connection to internet.
All goes well, but when users access a site with cgi they get error 111
"Connection Refused"
I try different things like disable the hierarchy_list and using
always_direct with the acl "acl urldirect url_regex -i cgi" but nothing
works.
Does anyone known how to solve this?
I'm using Squid 2.4 stable7 at linux.

Sander Winkel