[squid-users] Re-authentification

From: Michael Plate <plate@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 23:28:39 +0200

Hi all,

before I start debugging Squid, is there anybody out there who can tell
me where to patch..I've looked up and down the acl.c and the client*.c
stuff, but no luck.

Users are authentificated once at first access by the browser, Squid
verifies these credentials by a LDAP-Server. Nice. After the amount of
"authenticate_ttl" Squid only sends reauthentification requests to the
server, instead again to the browser :( .

I'am currently running my own authenticator wich hashes the users and
returns "ERR" after a while, forcing the browser to open the
authentification box again. This works, but I'am not that lucky (seems
to work for any browser despite IE, but thats of no importance). Any
ideas, pleeze ...

CU

Michael