[squid-users] squid_redirect and auth_ntlm

From: Michael Hayder <mic-lists-squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: 14 Aug 2002 07:32:15 +0000

Hi there,
is it possible to get an authenticated user aaccount in an
squid_redirect script. Perhaps there is given an environment variable
to the script which is executed. But I did not find it (variable).

In my log file I see the user shittnt/dummyuser.

It is just to build an few preferences, with them a user is able to
enable the webwasher and so stuff.
I will use Perl in the redirection script. Maybe I am blind but I did
not find any variable (with the user inside)

Better Ideas ???

Greets and THX a lot
Any help is welcome