Re: [squid-users] FTP directory listing missing BASE HREF tags

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:15:45 +0200

BASE HREF is only generated if Squid receives a ftp:// URL for a directory and
where the URL does not end in /. This to not disturb redirection or FTP
authentication more than neccesary.

Do you have any intermediary proxies between Squid and your browser? Have seen
some intermediary proxies for content filtering etc that incorrecly munges
some FTP URLs and thereby disturbing Squids BASE HREF logics.

Do you have the problem in the root directory of the FTP server, or in
arbitrary directories below the root? (the two cases are considerably
different when looking for an error cause).