[squid-users] Problem with https and prox to proxy confiuration

From: Holger Banko <holger.banko@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:08:03 +0200

Hi,

I have a (configuration) problem with https. It is working here, directly
through the proxy without any problems. But from other locations using the
cache_peer tag and accessing our proxy here, it don't works.

They get an "Access denied".

A while ago I found some information regarding to this problem. But i searched
the last two days 3 hours without any success :-(.

So I have to post it here...

How can I fix this ?

--Holger