[squid-users] Squid 2.3 STABLE4

From: Conrado Zelaya <czelaya@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:16:16 -0500

Good Evening:

I am running squid 2.3 STABLE4 on Caldera 3.1, and I have the following
problem:

I have users in my LAN using Eudora and checking mail from our internal
mail server as well as an external mail server. I have a DNS server
running in the same machine squid does, but every time the users try to
check mail to the internal and external server, Eudora refuse the
connection, with a message that said HOST NOT FOUND.

They are configured in IE and they can browse the Internet very well.

Any suggestion?

Regards,

Conrad