Re[3]: [squid-users] two users and ppp

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 01:50:12 +0200 (CEST)

Not if you use Squid-2.5. Then a single Squid will do.

If you want to use Squid-2.4 then you will need two Squid instances.

This is why I keep saying that you should look into tcp_outgoing_address
of Squid-2.5 and later. It is has more capabilities than the more limited
tcp_outgoing_address directive of Squid-2.4 and earlier.