[squid-users] LDAP Auth with proxy cluster and one-time passwords

From: Pawel Worach <pawel.worach@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:25:49 +0200

Hi!

I'm using LDAP authentication with one-time passwords. We have 2 proxy
servers that are load-balanced with a CARP super script. When the first
request hits a proxy the users has to authenticate, when the next
request hits the other proxy server the user has to authenticate one
more time.

Is there any solution to this? How can I make the other proxy to know
that the user has already authenticated.

Regards
Pawel