[squid-users] DNSSERVR module with Sqiud 2.4 STABLE4

From: Jigar Rasalawala <jrasalawala@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:42:22 -0700

Hi, all

Thanks for reply Henrik, regarding monster.com issue.( Vary: cookie
issue )

I am running squid 2.4STABLE4 on RedHat 7.1. I configured and compiled squid
with --disable-internal-dns.
I am running 5 instances of dnsserver along with squid.

As soon as I start hitting squid, after sending not more than 30 URL, squid
dies. My cache.log says

WARNING : All dnsserver proccesses are busy.
WARNING : 5 pending requestes queued.
Consider increasing the number of dnsserver proccesses in your config file.
dnsSubmit: queue overloaded, rejecting a799.ms.akamai.net
dnsSubmit: queue overloaded, globel.msads.net

What could be the problem ? or What causes to dnsserver overloaded ?

Any help or suggestion appriciated.

Thanks
Jigar