[squid-users] HOST NOT FOUND

From: Conrado Zelaya <czelaya@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:56:38 -0500

I am running Squid 2.3 STABLE 4, and I have the following problem:

In the same server I have Volution Messaging server and Squid 2.3 STABLE
4 running, in the clients browsers must of them IE they are configured
to use the Proxy server on port 8090, they can browse very well the
internet, but when they want to check mail in our internal server
(happens the same if trying to check mail on a remote server, typically
ports 25 and 110) they get an error message that can't find the host.

p.d e-mail clients are outlook express and Eudora.

Any Suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Conrad