[squid-users] Statistics using global variable statCounter

From: Pushkar Patil <pushkar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:17:40 -0700

Hi all,

I am trying to gather some statistics of squid, when i saw the source, I found an already existing global counter structure in struct.c.

So i wrote another file and made it compile with squid. And just added printfs to access these variable, but I am not able to see the result. Can anyone please tell me why this is happenning, I am trying to access the extern variable from another c file linked and I am failing. Please let me know as to where I am going wrong.

Thanks
Pushkar