Re: [squid-users] Help getting squid configured

From: <ChrisHoover@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:08:15 -0400

Sorry, I guess I need to work on my clarity (but from your solution, it
appears that I did not completely understand the problem).

Anyway, thanks for the config help. It looks to me like that fixed it. I
need to verify it with end users when I can get a hold of him. Don't know
why that was not in there since it looks like something that should have
been in the default installed squid.conf file.

Chris

Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
08/23/2002 03:49 PM