Re: [squid-users] Logging cookies with Squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 01:00:22 +0200

On Friday 23 August 2002 20.48, Mark Sweiger wrote:

> It seems from the Squid documentation that there is no way to log
> cookies sent in the http request header. Am I missing something
> that is in the standard release? If not, does anyone have a patch
> that can do this?

The "customlog" project <http://devel.squid-cache.org/customlog/> is
aiming at providing this and much more, but is in need for a sponsor
to continue the work. If there is interest in sponsoring this project
to ensure that there is more flexible access logging in Squid then
please write to squid-dev@squid-cache.org or the developers involved.