[squid-users] php file upload issue

From: Waitman C. Gobble, II <waitman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:13:46 -0700

Just a short FYI.

In troubleshooting a problem with a file upload script written in PHP I
found that the request_body_max_size setting affects the maximum file size
that can be uploaded.

http://squid.visolve.com/squid24s1/tuning.htm#request_body_max_size

This setting will limit the maximum file size, without any regard to the
settings in php.ini or the MAX_FILE_SIZE value set in the html form.

Perhaps this is common knowledge, however it caused me a little grief while
tracking down the problem so I thought it was worthwhile to mention here.

Best,

Waitman C. Gobble, II
EMK Design
Buena Park California