RE: [squid-users] Request header

From: Boosten, Peter <Peter.Boosten@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:04:05 +0200

Probably spyware.

Peter

# I dont have NONE/413 in the access log. Instead i have a lot of
# POST request going to some unresolved destination. The
# problem now is the
# requests are behind another proxy (beyond my control).
#
# Is this a new virus?
#
# Mon Aug 26 15:48:02 2002.173 667 x.x.x.x TCP_MISS/200 208 POST
# http://63.217.29.194/Update.htm - DIRECT/63.217.29.194 -

Disclaimer
1. This e-mail is for the intended recipient only. If you have received it
by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system;
access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone
else is prohibited.

2. If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly,
please notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately. This e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. DSM does not guarantee that the
information sent and/or received by or with this e-mail is correct and does
not accept any liability for damages related thereto.