[squid-users] FTP Problem..

From: Asmadi Ali <asmadi.ali@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:11:29 +0800 (MYT)

Hi...everyone...

i have a question to be asked.....

i wonder why my ftp connection to all my communication server ( with
public IP ) become too slow. It is different with my local server ( Intra
Server ) very fast. i think it is caused by the squid, but i don't know
which part in the configuration file to be changed.
Anybody experienced this problem, please help me.....i need to fix this
because there are too many people complaining about this.
any help is appreciated...

bye..

- asmadi

Inflex - install di dalam email server bagi domain @kustem.edu.my