Re: [squid-users] No proxying for one site?

From: Jerry Murdock <jmurdock@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:32:00 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Boniforti Flavio" <boniforti.f@co-ver.it>
To: <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 11:00 AM
Subject: [squid-users] No proxying for one site?

> Hello all!
>
> I was wondering which parameter I've to set if I want that the access to
> ONE SPECIFIC site doesn't have to be proxied, I need to access it
> directly with my client's IP!

If using transparent proxying, you'll need to craft your redirect rule to
pass the request directly to the target, otherwise you'll need to configure
the browser and/or .pac file to send the request directly to the target.

Once Squid has the request, I don't think there is any way go back and tell
the browser to "go direct."

Jerry