[squid-users] (another) ban list

From: Hendro Susanto <hsusanto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:35:07 +0700

I am trying to ban _some_ computers from some websites (webmail) depend
on their IP address.

Well, I confuse with the ACL stuff, for example:

acl webmail dstdomain .hotmail.com mail.yahoo.com .usa.net
acl comp1 192.168.0.1
acl comp2 192.168.0.25

http_access deny comp1
http_access deny comp2

and I stuck here....

How I combine 'dstdomain' and 'comp1' so only spesific computers that
can not go to webmails?

Thanks in advance.

-Hendro-

ps. Can Danguardian solve this problem?
PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
This email message and attachments contain information that is confidential to I/A/L/F. If you are not the intended recipient you are not permitted to use, copy or distribute the message and attachments in any manner. If you have received this email in error, please inform the sender by return email immediately and delete all copies of the message and its attachments. I/A/L/F is not responsible for any unauthorised changes made to this email or its attachments. This notice should not be removed.