[squid-users] Oracle WebListener HTTP daemon vs. squid 2.4.S7

From: Rude Yak <rudeyak@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:05:27 -0700 (PDT)

I've searched the mail archives but can't quite find anything that references
this particular problem. One of our users is trying to get to

http://info.sos.state.tx.us/pub/plsql/readtac$ext.viewtac

We are running squid 2.4.STABLE7 and, for some reason, squid seems insistent on
not pulling content from this web site. We can get to
http://lamb.sos.state.tx.us/tac/, but when trying to follow the "TAC Viewer"
link, we merely get a blank page back from squid. Going through the same
network path but using iPlanet proxy, we get the proper page. Here are the
traces, first using squid as the proxy, then iPlanet:

-------- squid retrieval ----------------
bash-2.04# ./client -l squidproxy
http://info.sos.state.tx.us/pub/plsql/readtac$ext.viewtac

HTTP/1.0 200 OK