[squid-users] Proxy auth for multidomain

From: <Arno_STREULI@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:52:13 +0100

Hi guys,
I try to use smb_auth to do some authentication for a multi-domain config, and
It works for one domain but I can't make it work for 2 or 3.

I want the user enter user and password not domain\user and password, somebody
have a script to make it work ?
I use a controler who trust the other domain and for one domain I use the
following command:
smb_auth -W userdomain -P trustingdomain
username password (from userdomain)
OK

and for more than on domain I would like to use:
smb_auth -W userdomain -W seconduserdomain -W thirduserdomain -P trustingdomain

But if I want to test a user from a seconduserdomain without having to enter
domain\user how ?

Any clue ?
I was thinking about a script who pass all domain, that I will put with -W on
the command line, until it receive an OK or until it reach the end of the domain
listed, but how can I make that since smb_auth dosen't return a code, I have to
send a CTRL-D to stop him, how do you do that ?

Thanks,

Arno

DISCLAIMER - E-MAIL
The information contained in this E-Mail is intended for the named
recipient(s). It may contain certain privileged and confidential
information, or information which is otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
copy,distribute or take any action in reliance on this information