[squid-users] Re: Urgent!!! I need your help....

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:27:28 +0200

There is support for authentication in the recent SquidNT 2.5 BETA versions,
both for authentication and for access controls. Supported authentication
shemes is both Basic HTTP authentication and Microsoft NTLM authentication
(automatic logins for IE users).

The configuration is very similar to that of the UNIX version, only the names
of the helpers is different. If there is anything specific for the SquidNT
releases then I am pretty sure Guido has further information.