[squid-users] prefer_direct off and Network is unreachable

From: Fathi Ben Nasr <fathi.engineer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed Sep 4 01:39:14 2002

Hello,

I have a squid proxy that can't connect to the internet directly, it
uses 5 parent round-robin caches, one parent and one default parent and
is configured with prefer_direct set to off.
I think with this params I shouldn't get (101) Network is unreachable
but I do.

How can I tell squid to never try to go directly and only use his parent
caches ?
TIA

Fathi ben Nasr

(See attached file: smime.p7s)