[squid-users] cacheabilty problem

From: shadha nker <shadhanker@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 03:31:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

   I'm running squid in accelerated mode. While
accessing local webserver, access.log shows only the
index page entries,images are not seen.
But able to get page with images.

Then i tetsed the cacheabilty test using the url
http://www.ircache.net/cgi-bin/cacheability.py (This
service allows you to check Web pages to see how
caches will handle them).
i.e
 I entered the url http://www.xxx.com/yyy(server
address), it displays only the indexed page is get
redirected.
But all other(image pages) are not redirected, goes
directly.

Don't know what may be the reason.

Please help me to get solve this problem. Why some of
the links are goes directly as mentioned above.?
what may be the reason?

Advance thanks,
-sadha