Re: [squid-users] blacklist

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:04:40 +0200

Mrvka Andreas wrote:
> who is responsible for the descission which URL comes on the blacklist?

The one you have selected as blacklist source.

> does some official companies provide such a list for banned sites?
> where do I find them?

Look for web content filtering.

> http://www.squidguard.org/blacklist was too less informative for my
> organization.

The blacklists provided by squidguard is no more than what they claim.. from
the quoted site:

     Note: The blacklists are entierly products of a dumb robot. We
     strongly recommend that you review the lists before using them.
     Don't blame us if there are mistakes, but please report errors with
     the online tool below.