Re: [squid-users] Squid and SCO UnixWare 7.1.1

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 19:02:55 +0200

It should work, at least in it's standard form without any fancy features such
as aufs or diskd.. and you certainly do not need any of those features for a
dialup account..

I would recommend you to try it out, then return here with any success/failure
stories and you will get help on how to make the best of Squid on UnixWare
for your needs.