Re: [squid-users] Reverse Proxy + Domino

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 23:11:19 +0200

Now your problem is that the name requested by the client does not
match the name used by the server. Make them the same and things will
work much better, and get rid of the redirector.

Recommended action: Make your server know it also has the name
"webmail...", and then tell Squid via /etc/hosts the IP address of
the real server.

REgards
Henrik