Re: [squid-users] Proxy.pac scripts

From: Fathi Ben Nasr <fathi.engineer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu Sep 5 01:35:06 2002

You have to force ie to use your proxy
Configure it to not try to use any dialup/vpn connection, not to try to
detect
automatically your proxy settings, and to use your proxy.pac url.
It should work. It works for me.
I also use the ms ieak and the netscape cck to distribute ie and netscape
preconfigured with our proxy.pac url.

Kevin Castle a écrit :

> I have my scripts written. Although I don't believe my browsers (IE 5.5)
are
> pulling them from the web server (Linux+apache) properly.
>
> Is there any documentation on troubleshooting this or configuring this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin

(See attached file: smime.p7s)