Re: [squid-users] dstdomain

From: Waitman C. Gobble, II <waitman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 00:06:45 -0700

btw, fyi, etc, etc, i believe babel was referenced in the bible, something
about many tongues??? i am only vaguely familiar...

a "babelfish" was described in one of the 4 or 5 books in the trilogy (yes
supposedly a trilogy) of "the hitchhikers's guide to galaxy". supposedly you
could stick this little feller in your ear and understand any spoken tongue.
(the fish would do the translating for you)

enjoy!

waitman