Re: [squid-users] Wb_auth module problems

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 11:55:11 +0200

You might also try copying over winbindd_nss.h from your Samba
installation, replacing the one shipped with Squid. Maybe your
specific version of Samba uses slightly different winbindd interface
than expected by Squid (you probably would need to apply the patches
from helpers/ntlm/winbind/patches after copying new headers)