Re: [squid-users] transparent proxy

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 21:30:46 -0500

Whoah. Squid 2.7? Where did you find that one?

The majority of Henrik's patches are already in 2.4+.

I'm not at all familiar with transproxy, but a googling turns up its
homepage as the first result, so I think it is easy enough to find. The
looping problem can be solved in many ways, though, and I think
transproxyd is probably a last resort solution (unless you need it for
ipfilter, perhaps?).

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.