[squid-users] exchange 2k and squid 2.5 as ssl reverse proxy

Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:45:38 +0200

Hello all

Did anybody get this to work?
Exchange 2k protected by a squid 2.5 ssl reverse proxy?

The problem I had when I last have tried it (half a year ago) that the ssl
securing of squid didn't work properly. To be more precise I had to ports
open for reverse proxying: http and https. This way the communication to the
OWA 2k worked wonderfully but only for a very short time over https. It
automatically switched to http. As soon as I closed the http port Exchange
2k wouldn't talk anymore to the requesting user over https.

If anybody got this to work I'd be grateful seeing the config.

Thanks

Philipp