[squid-users] redirect www traffic to squid with a route-map

From: Tom Greaser <tgreaser@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:42:51 -0400

I know this one has to have been posted but I didnt find it.. Plust the
faq did have what I need to know..

I have my route-map setup right.. thats not the problem.

Now that www traffic is being pusshed to squid .. squid dosent do
anything with it..

If i enable ip_forwarding I dont see anything in my access.log.. so im
guessing squid isnt serveing the webpages. (plus if i turn off
ip_forwarding I cant get anywhere).

I seen in the faq about
echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn which in new versions of linux is
already set to 0

and the post to have this in your conf file

http_port 8080
httpd_accel_host virtual
httpd_accel_port 80
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on

still no luck..

can anyone point me where i can find out how to fix this problem..

Thanks so much..

Tom