[squid-users] wccp + freebsd

From: MASOOD AHMAD <masoodnt10@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 23:16:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hello my dear Squid users,
I had done study to FreeBSD and Squid a lot now I want
to configure Squid with WCCP support on FreeBSD. I
found on Squid web site that I will have to patch my
FreeBSD Kernel with this script. please tell me I have
this fine how can i patch this file with my kernel.
what will be the name of the file and where I will
place this file in my kernel source.

"First, a patch needs to be applied to your kernel for
GRE support. Apply the patch for FreeBSD-3.x kernels
or the patch for FreeBSD-4.x kernels as appropriate"

best Regards
Masood Ahmad Shah