[squid-users] Squid becomes confused with his cache ?

From: <marcus.koestler@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:06:27 +0200

Hello,

we have a Problem with an Intranet site in our company which displayed a
wrong jpg-File in the upper left corner.

Since the way from the client passes at least through 2 Squid-Proxy-Servers
the question is, if the wrong presentation of the site is caused by a direct
manipulation of the web-server/ftp-upload or if that there's a possibility
that one of the proxy-servers becomes confused with his cache for a while.

The Problem occured on September 4th, between 10-12h, and on 5th September
16.50 PM till 6th September 11:00AM.

Anyone who knows about that ?

Greetings
Marcus Köstler