[squid-users] Transparent FTP proxy support

From: Fathi Ben Nasr <fathi.engineer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat Sep 14 08:22:46 2002

Read at http://www.windriver.com/products/html/bsd_os.html that they
have in their product transparent ftp proxy support.
Squid is an http proxy support and thus clients must speek http for ftp
transfers to occur through squid. Is there any
plug-in/module/patch/compagnon product for squid to translate ftp into
http and redirect ftp connection to squid after having translated them.
Sorry, for my ignorance but I am not a computer hacker and don't even
know if it's possible to translate ftp queries to http.

TIA.
Fathi Ben Nasr.

(See attached file: smime.p7s)