[squid-users] Problem with Netscape 7.0 and authentification

From: <Gerd.Bentel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:56:33 +0200

Hallo,

we have problems with our hombanking application and Squid 2.4 Stable6 with
SMB_Auth helper program.
The homebanking application is wirten in Java.
The situation is,
if I start the Netscape 7.0 to go to the Internet. I must make an
authentication and if its ok I can surf. But when I start the homebanking
application the authentication window pop up again. I type the right user
and password the authentication windows pop up 4 times and then the
application hang.
When I start homebanking without smb_auth modul all works fine.
What can we do?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Gerd Bentel

Sparkassen Informatik GmbH & Co. KG