[squid-users] Redirector....

From: <nasib@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:24:23 +0300

Hi List,

  I'm using stable squid and everything works fine. But seems downloads eats my
bandwidth,.

I want to change my system in such a way that I download to the server most common
downloads during off peak hours. So all the download request will be directed to the local
machine.

Is anyone know a script or a program which works with squid that can redirect the requests
to my local download database? Please help.

Regards
Nasib

MEDIAPOST - AFRICA
South Africa - Tanzania - Congo - Rwanda

Nasib A Salim - Network Administrator
Email nasib@mediapost.co.tz
Mobile Phone: 255 744 264841
Tel (Res): 255 22 2667640