RE: [squid-users] POST method

From: Adekunle, Carl <carl.adekunle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:33:25 +0100

Jesred does not support the POST method. The Jesred developer is aware of this, however due to time constraints he has not been able to add the method, though he is hoping to do so as soon as possible. In the mean time, I came across a fix (it appears to work) by Eugene Miretskiy. Perhaps it may solve your problem: