RE: [squid-users] POST method

From: Adekunle, Carl <carl.adekunle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:27:38 +0100

Guy,
Jesred is a redirector and is used with Squid. When Squid receives a HTTP request, it forwards details like the requested URL and the requestor's IP address to Jesred. Using rewrite rules, Jesred can either change the URL to something different (following a rule) or leave it (no matching rule) as it is. The URL is passed back to Squid to contact the appropriate web-server. There are a number of redirectors available. Check out the redirectors section at http://www.squid-cache.org/related-software.html.

Carl.