Re: [squid-users] dynamic url logging

From: Lieven Marchand <lieven.marchand@dont-contact.us>
Date: 18 Sep 2002 09:44:04 +0200

kathryn <kathryn@internal.schools.net.au> writes:

> Hi All,
> We recently upgraded to squid 2.4.7 stable, and since the upgrade, dynamic
> portions of urls (ie: anything after a ?) are no longer shown in the access.log
>

> Does anyone know if there's an easy way I can get squid to start logging these
> portions again?

# TAG: strip_query_terms
# By default, Squid strips query terms from requested URLs before
# logging. This protects your user's privacy.
strip_query_terms off

--
Honest praise, this stony part insisted, was what the bunglers of the world
heaped on the heads of the barely competent.                -- Stephen King