Re: Fw: [squid-users] Some sites not working

From: Asomex <asomex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 22:28:28 +1000

I tried to disable ECN only to find that it wasn't even there. :P

Well I found an old Redhat 6.2 cd lying around and installed that instead of
Mandrake.
Works like a charm, accesses all websites fine but the only problem now is I
can't seem to ping anything from it, but it accesses stuff fine.. odd
(ipchains is empty and the routing is correct I thunk)