Re: [squid-users] cache redirection for some site

From: <Arno_STREULI@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:16:44 +0100

Hi Back again,
Unfortunnatly I can't have all my user accessing the second proxy, they have to
go to the main proxy and this one is suppose to decide if it go directly or send
to the second proxy (depending of the host/domain the user try to reach).

here is what I try in my config:

First try:
acl ipo4 dst 10.aa.yy.164/255.255.255.255
cache_peer_access uxprox01.par.xx.com allow ipo4
No luck the proxy allways go directly to the destination host, who was
(10.aa.yy.164)

Second try:
cache_peer uxprox01.xx.com parent 2001 7
cache_peer_domain uxprox01.par.xx.com .par.xx.com

No luck the proxy allways go directly to the destination host, who was
(icis.par.xx.com and/or 10.aa.yy.164 (hostname is ipo4.xx.par.com))
I reely need the first one (only one host so far need to go through the proxy)

Thanks for your hjelp,

Arno

Marc Elsen <marc.elsen@imec.be> on 17.09.2002 10:10:33