[squid-users] Squid authentication & IE6

From: Wei Keong <chooweikeong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:03:06 +0800 (Singapore Standard Time)

Hi all,

I'm running Squid authentication and encounter problem with IE6.

When IE6 is launched, the authentication prompt will popup as expected.
However, after correct userid/passwd is sent, the browser is not able
to display the home/default page. The page will only appear after a
refresh.

Squid log shows that it has received the userid/passwd and returned OK.
But, there is no request observed in Access.log (when not refresh)

I found the following in IE6 forum and like to confirm if it's really a
IE6 bug. Does anybody know any workaround?

Thanks,
Wei Keong