Re: [squid-users] Re: using squid_ldap_group in squid 2.5 pre

From: Michael Fuller <fullerms@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:33:06 +0530

Hello Henrick,

I tried the sysntax you gave me. While there were no errors, it doesn't seem
to be working. I put one user in a ldap group called browsers, and tried to
restrict access based on that.

ALL users are able to access after LDAP authentication, irrespective of
whether they are part of that group or not.

I am using squid 2.5 pre13

I am attaching my squid.conf for reference.

Thanks and regards,
Michael Fuller