[squid-users] Accelerator and owa

From: BlackHawk <black.hawk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:41:20 +0200

Hi all,

i have a strange problem with a configuration like this:

Internet-->Squid Transparent(DMZ)-->Exchange OWA

I have 2 Exchange server inside my lan and both are running OWA.

My external DNS is publishing webmail.mycompany.com as the public ip
address of squid and i've insert in /etc/hosts the record
webmail.mycomany.com 10.1.1.10 (exchange ip address).

httpd_accel_host webmail.mycompany.com

All works fine if i set in /etc/hosts the ip address of secondary Exchange
(i will remove it in a few days).
If i set the ip of my primary exchange, when i access with my browser, IIS
prompt me continuosly for user/password.

Have ever had a problem like this?
How can i solve?

Thank you

Riccardo