Re: [squid-users] Squid Configuration on Cobalt CacheRaq4

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:45:22 -0500

What does Cobalt have to say on the subject?

If you need web-based administration of Squid, you could try Webmin. It
works for Cobalt boxes (though I don't have any experience using it
there). However, I think the Cobalt administration interface wants
exclusive control over all configuration files, as you've found out, so
you'll have to give up on using it for anything you use Webmin for.
It's what we use for our clients, and it works very well--and does
respect changes made on the command line.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.