RE: [squid-users] Popup login and password box with Winbind authe nticators

From: Paul Norris <PaulNorris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:51:48 -0400

I'm sorry I think I was unclear. The server is running on debian
with a 2.4.19 kernel. The clients are win2k sp3 with ie6sp1. The
password prompt asks for username and password only and states
Firewall: IP
Realm: squid proxy caching web server
Username:
Password:

If I enter the domain username and pass, I get auth...