[squid-users] Squid using smb-auth 0.05 authentication with IE 6 SP1 problem

From: Jeff Wadsworth <jeff@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:06:51 -0500

I am unable to locate the archives discussing this issue which I am sure has
been discussed here. Please excuse my request for possible workarounds to
this problem. If an up to date archive of this list is available, that
would be great. Thanks.

For those who haven't noticed, a rehash of the issue:
IE 6 SP1 will fail to load the portal page after authentication has taken
place. A reload will work fine as will all subsequent requests to the proxy
server. MS is being very naughty.

Jeffrey Wadsworth
Network Engineer
Delmar Systems, Inc